There are dozens of local SEO firms in the Salt Lake City area as well as outside of Utah. Choosing the right SEO Company is crucial to the success of your local business both for reputation and for ranking with your competitors.
How many sales calls do you receive as a local business guaranteeing top Google placement? You probably receive these calls 2-3 times per week. We know because as a local marketing company we still get these sales calls every week even though we do SEO and marketing. While it’s easy for us to sift through the “Blah Blah Blah”, it can be tough for a business owner to distinguish what makes sense for his or her business and what doesn’t. Finding an agency that doesn’t represent ANY of the online directories who is willing to help local business owners understand the different services is the first step. Business owners need their questions answered by someone who’s knowledgeable and unbiased. Finding an SEO company who will answer all your questions about online directories or citations, SEO, Google Adwords PPC or Facebook PPC is essential. A good SEO company will be willing to either sit with you in person or on a call and explain what is worth your investment and what’s not the next time you find yourself roped into a high pressure sales call. Not every business owner is an online marketer and most don’t really know what will help their business. This is why it is important to find the right SEO firm or agency that will find a strategy that works for your investment. Throwing money at something hoping it will work should not be your strategy for online marketing. So with this in mind, how do you know who’s best? How do you choose?
Based on the questions and concerns of our current clients we’ve listed the top 10 reasons, we believe, you should choose Groove Marketers for your SEO and internet marketing needs.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Groove Marketers for your online marketing team
1. Outside perspective. Sometimes an outside perspective is needed to formulate new ideas or to help you conquer roadblocks.
2. Local marketing knowledge. Since we are a local business, we know the local market well. We have relationships with most local marketing channels and can find a fit for best ROI.
3. Personal consultant. We help you determine your online business goals and formulate a plan to achieve them before you waste any of your hard-earned money.
4. No contracts for test marketing. If you have to sign a contract generally it is because a sales rep is getting a commission on the sale. We would rather earn your trust and build long term relationships.
5. Tried and true methods. We have been specializing in local marketing since 2008 and keep a close eye on trends that may give your business the advantage.
6. Up-to-date marketing/advertising. Believe it or not, there are still some marketing companies using 2010 SEO techniques. We are up to date on all the latest Google algorithms so we are not wasting your marketing dollars or worse, putting your website in danger of being black-listed.
7. Best bang for your buck. While most agencies have a huge overhead they have to pay for each month, Groove is still a small hands-on team that charges fair pricing for our services.
8. Not a database scheme. We do not put your business into a large database with thousands of other local businesses automating the same boring techniques for an online advantage. Every business should have its own personal touch.
9. Only true way to build your business online. Do not pay a monthly service fee for your marketing efforts if you are not growing YOUR business online. Think of your website and overall online presence as a tree. If you are paying someone to grow all the limbs and branches of your tree that is great. Beware of companies that take all of those branches away when you stop paying them. At the end of the day you will have nothing to show for your time and money. We help you grow your tree so that every aspect of your business is long-lasting and stays strong. With Groove Marketers YOU own your website and every page associated with it, not us.
10. Consistent monitoring of your competition online. Almost every business has competition. We keep a close eye on your competition so you know where you are ranking against them and what efforts need to be done to gain the edge over them.